Watch beautiful sunsets from this waterfront bungalow on the Manatee River
BRADENTON, FL — This fantastic bungalow-style home offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms with breathtaking panoramic views of the Manatee River from inside and out. Enjoy stunning sunsets every day from this phenomenal waterfront offering in the most desirable area of northwest Bradenton.
This home is really all about location, location, location. At just under .40 acres, this piece of Florida paradise has plenty of space with an attached two-car garage, a large driveway, a huge backyard with room for a pool and the workshop/ oversized garage that the current owner has added.
- Address: 2507 Riverview Boulevard, Bradenton, Florida
- Price: $1.4 million
- Square feet: 2,196
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Listed By: Dustin Layton, Re/Max Elite Realty
- Listing Description: The home has very tastefully updated bathrooms as well as beautiful hickory floors and crown moldings.
- Magnificent wood-burning fireplace located near the entrance.
- Lush and mature landscaping with approximately $40,000 from Royal Palms.
- There is an irrigation system on the well.
- The 3/2/2 house is in good condition and further renovations will bring this house to its full potential.
- No deed or HOA restrictions, so park your boat, RV or trailer.
- This property also offers a private dock that should easily accommodate large boats with access to major waterways as there are no bridges to Tampa Bay, the Gulf of Mexico or the Intracoastal Waterways. The private dock will easily accommodate a 50-60 foot sailboat or yacht. The depth at low tide is about 5.5 feet.
- Close to downtown, Tampa Bay, St. Pete, Gulf Beaches, Longboat Key and Anna Maria Island.
For more information, click here. See more photos from the listing below, courtesy of Re/Max Elite Realty.
For more real estate news, follow Patch on Facebook.